Hotspot hyperlinks from Flash panoramic images

  • tpoole999
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
      What's the best way for me to add hotspots and hyperlinked areas from my Flash panoramic images?

      I use a d50/ Nikon 10.5 with a nodal nina, shoot 6 +2.

      I'm keen to experiment with hotspots but not sure on best way to do this. Prefer not to spend 500 quid on software if possible but all suggestions welcome.

      Many thanks

      Tom Poole
      info@...
      www.tompoole.co.uk
    • guillaume_fulchiron
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
        "tpoole999" <tpoole999@...> wrote:

        > What's the best way for me to add hotspots and hyperlinked areas from my Flash panoramic images?
        >
        > I use a d50/ Nikon 10.5 with a nodal nina, shoot 6 +2.
        >
        > I'm keen to experiment with hotspots but not sure on best way to do this. Prefer not to spend 500 quid on software if possible but all suggestions welcome.
        >
        > Many thanks
        >
        > Tom Poole
        > info@...
        > www.tompoole.co.uk

        Hello,

        you can try pano2vr.
        Here's the tutorials page :
        http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial.php

        Cheers,

        G.

      • Trausti Hraunfjord
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
          That's simple:

          http://flashpanoramas.com/player �40
          http://flashificator.com �55

          With this combo you can DD&D (Drag Drop and Drag) your hotspots in
          realtime. Be those images, music or videos. There is nothing that comes
          close to the flexibility the FPP+FFC combo offers.

          Of course I am "biased" as being the father of flashificator ... but I am
          more biased towards telling the truth, so you shouldn't worry.

          For stitching you should of course use PTgui (http://ptgui.com)
          Trausti