RE: [PanoToolsNG] mis alignment of images

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2010
      5px is pretty large.

      1st step is to determine if there IS parallax happening.

      Can you see disparate elements behind adjacent photos?

      If so, your setup isn't worthy.

      If not, the optimizing process tends to require a tad bit of experience of
      different situations to understand what is actually happening and what needs
      to occur.

      To solve: read http://wiki.panotools.org

      As for photomerge, on different exposures..

      Dead SIMPLE.

      Photomerge creates an image that is cut across it's blend.

      Use wand select tool and create a mask based on the image shape to re-use on
      your alternate exposures.

      You SHOULD be able to use both tools to create a perfect stitch without any
      issues.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.seeit360.net