Bower Lens

  • mario3164
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2010
      Hello,

      I was looking around for a lens and found the Bower 8mm f3.5 Fisheye and wanted to know if anyone has used this lens for panoramic or VR photography?

      Thanks,

      Mario
    • Richard C. Gillespie
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2010
        Hi Again

        The Bower 8mm 3.5 is thae same as the Smyang, Rokinon, Flacon, Bower,
        and Vivitar, which some people have reviewed here.
        Search the Group and internet for Samyang,

        Richard

        On Feb 24, 2010, at 6:19 AM, mario3164 wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I was looking around for a lens and found the Bower 8mm f3.5 Fisheye
        > and wanted to know if anyone has used this lens for panoramic or VR
        > photography?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Mario

      • luca vascon
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
          Ciao Mario!
          italiano?!

          2010/2/24 mario3164 <mariojperez@...>

          > Hello,
          >
          > I was looking around for a lens and found the Bower 8mm f3.5 Fisheye and
          > wanted to know if anyone has used this lens for panoramic or VR photography?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Mario

          Luca Vascon.

          www.canalview.it