Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Top of all time stories PanoDigg

  • 3z@vrmag.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2010
      hmmm,
      am really sorry for this, must be truly frustrating I understand
      thanks for telling me, so we finally found the bad side of just linking to great content.
      I will have to check each story and correct the links, since this can be done in the admin.
      but I cannot do it for all the 996 published.
      all the best
      your marco