new Auto VR head

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 19, 2010
      Nice, IMO, new model :-)

      <http://www.roundshot.ch/xml_1/internet/de/application/d438/d927/f850.cfm>

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • Matthew Rogers
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 22, 2010
        It has nothing to do with using it properly if the images you shoot do not have detail in the overlapping regions.

        HOW can you not use it properly ?

        So you're trying to say that selecting a folder then a template is difficult ?

        "Batch Builder" simply creates a set of .pts files based on either a pre-defined template or creates a new .pts files from a series of image sets you provide. That's it, you can either use it or not, I guess. Once you've set-up the "Batch Builder" with the image sets and template options you either generate the .pts files or generate the .pts files and send them to the "Batch Stitcher"

        The "Batch Stitcher" then uses the values in the template and the options set in your Project Settings. That's all there is to it. Whether the images stitch or not comes down to the image content. Try shooting an unfurnished show home then stitching it with Batch Builder, I can tell you now that it won't work. Shooting images in extremely low light can also stop it from working properly.

        If it did work 100% of the time then there'd be no need for half the options or functionality built in to PTGui.

        Matt