My first try with FFC...

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
      Flashificator is very fast. It's not real hard to use. I did
      my first one within an hour of installing it.

      It will be interesting to see where I can take it....

      http://pancyl.com/FFCTest.html
    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010
        Glad to see that you are on the track, and looking forward to see what you
        will be able to come up with later on.

        Trausti