Re: [PanoToolsNG] how do I unsubscribe...not that I do dislike what you all are writing about..but the volume is too much for my inbox

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
      On 2/2/2010 5:02 AM, Jan Thorso's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
      typed ...

      Instead of unsubscribing you can always set your account options to not
      send you e-mails/digests then you'll have the option to read what's
      interesting to you online and not have to worry about your inbox.

      > Kind Regards
      >
      > Jan Thorsoe

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large