how do I unsubscribe...not that I do dislike what you all are writing about..but the volume is too much for my inbox

  • Jan Thorso
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
      Kind Regards

      Jan Thorsoe

    • Andrei Zdetovetchi
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
        Jan,

        The last line of every email from this group, has an unsubscribe link. Check the bottom right corner of every mail.

        Best regards,
        Andrei Zdetovetchi

        CSVD - http://www.csvd.ro/
        -
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto
        http://www.vimeo.com/zdeto
        http://www.twitter.com/zdeto
        http://zdeto.tumblr.com/

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
          On 2/2/2010 5:02 AM, Jan Thorso's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
          typed ...

          Instead of unsubscribing you can always set your account options to not
          send you e-mails/digests then you'll have the option to read what's
          interesting to you online and not have to worry about your inbox.

          > Kind Regards
          >
          > Jan Thorsoe

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large