looking for suggestions how to

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      I need to make a pano of the room with a big table in the middle. What's the best way to do it? No, I cannot remove the table:), Luca.
      Thank you!

      A Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

    • Pat Swovelin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        On 2/1/2010 5:52 PM, A Kielcz's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
        typed ...:
        > I need to make a pano of the room with a big table in the middle.
        > What's the best way to do it? No, I cannot remove the table:), Luca.
        > Thank you!

        Use a table-top tripod and put the camera where you need it for the shot.

        > A Kielcz
        >
        > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        Pat Swovelin
        Cool Guy @ Large