Re: [PanoToolsNG] bloggie camera NO INTERNATIONAL shiping

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      There's always a turnaround to overcome this issues. In M�xico we can order
      items via a "virtual address" (courier companies offer that service).

      Greetings from the subtropical regions of M�xico.

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz�lez C.
      felipe@...

    • 1drey
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "tom_a_sparks" <tom_a_sparks@...> wrote:

        > I have just attempted to order the bloggie camera kit from sony usa by phone, THEY WELL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL!!! :(

        I failed to find samples of 360 videos made by this camera. Very intrigued!
      • Keith Martin
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
          >I have just attempted to order the bloggie camera kit from sony usa
          >by phone, THEY WELL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL!!! :(

          This is quite normal for a multinational company with sales
          organisations in different countries. Frustrating but normal.

        • Trausti Hraunfjord
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
            Sure is normal, and that's where friends/family come in handy. Order to
            their address, or send them money to purchase directly... then they send it
            through USPS, FEDEX, DHL, UPS etc.

            Trausti