bloggie camera NO INTERNATIONAL shiping

  • tom_a_sparks
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
      I have just attempted to order the bloggie camera kit from sony usa by phone, THEY WELL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL!!! :(
    • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
        There's always a turnaround to overcome this issues. In M�xico we can order
        items via a "virtual address" (courier companies offer that service).

        Greetings from the subtropical regions of M�xico.

        --
        L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz�lez C.
        felipe@...

      • 1drey
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "tom_a_sparks" <tom_a_sparks@...> wrote:

          > I have just attempted to order the bloggie camera kit from sony usa by phone, THEY WELL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL!!! :(

          I failed to find samples of 360 videos made by this camera. Very intrigued!
        • Keith Martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
            >I have just attempted to order the bloggie camera kit from sony usa
            >by phone, THEY WELL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL!!! :(

            This is quite normal for a multinational company with sales
            organisations in different countries. Frustrating but normal.

          • Trausti Hraunfjord
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
              Sure is normal, and that's where friends/family come in handy. Order to
              their address, or send them money to purchase directly... then they send it
              through USPS, FEDEX, DHL, UPS etc.

              Trausti