Re: Is the new stitcher program/plugin ready for normal use?

  • carelstruycken
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2010
      For using PTStitcherNG as plugin for PTGui: Is there a way to set 16 bit tif output? I get an 8 bit result and don't know how to set the -p parameter (for 16 bit) inside PTGui

      Carel Struycken
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2010
        On the command line buddy.

        cmd.exe

        It probably WOULD be a good idea to put that as a parameter on the output
        line.

        Sacha Griffin

        Southern Digital Solutions LLC

        http://www.seeit360.net