Re: PTViewerNG - High resolution example

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
      I'm always confused by that pseudo-tradition for zooming (shift / ctrl),
      it's just not intuitive. How about this:
      i: in
      o: out

      OTOH the 'classic' PTViewer used 'i' to show additional information, and
      my favourite: 'v' displays current pan/tilt/fov

      Carl

      Posted by: "Paulo Fernandes"
      > And don't forget us mac users, or international
      > keyboard users... I think it's best to stick with the traditional shift
      > - zoom in, ctrl - zoom out or some key combination that exist in
      > everyone's keyboard A and Z for instance? Just my 0,02EUR ;)
      >
      > Jan Martin <janmartin@...> escreveu:
      >> > Andrei,
      >> >
      >> > I am not saying there is not + key.
      >> > I am just saying to access the + one needs to press Shift and = for
      >> > the + on
      >> > the = key.
      >> > Or FN and ; for the + on the numpad key.
      >> >
      >> > This is not yet covered by the javascript code detecting keystrokes.
    • hd_de_2000
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ahoeben41" <aldo@...> wrote:

        > I see you removed the "return false" statements from the handleMouse[Down|Up|Move] handlers. I put those there to prevent accidental selections of html elements outside the canvas element. Come to think of it, you only need it for the handleMouseMove handler, and only if currentlyDragging is set.
        >
        > Or does that break things in Firefox? (Ah, brings back memories of the "good old days" of cross-browser testing...)

        Just a leftover of my debugging session until I found out that it didn't work because of the offsetX-thing. I guess I will reinsert the "return false" statements.

        Regards

        Helmut Dersch