Re: [PanoToolsNG] What HTML editor for Mac?

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2010
      TextWrangler definitely looks like a good tool.
      BBEdit is way out of my price range.

      Thanks.

    • Andrew Crawford
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 3, 2010
        Ken Warner wrote:
        > What are you guys favorites?

        I generally use JEdit, which is available for Mac, Windows and Linux.
        It's more of a programmer's editor, though it has some nice features for
        HTML, including syntax hilighting and tag auto-close.

        http://www.jedit.org/

        Aptana Studio is a fairly popular IDE (Integrated Development
        Environment) but, may be overkill if you are just editing HTML. There
        is an open source and a commercial version.

        http://www.aptana.org/

        RapidWeaver is one of the more popular graphical web design tools for
        MacOS X. It's commercial software but, they do offer a free trial:

        http://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/

        Best,