Re: PTViewerNG - High resolution example

  • ahoeben41
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
      I see you removed the "return false" statements from the handleMouse[Down|Up|Move] handlers. I put those there to prevent accidental selections of html elements outside the canvas element. Come to think of it, you only need it for the handleMouseMove handler, and only if currentlyDragging is set.

      Or does that break things in Firefox? (Ah, brings back memories of the "good old days" of cross-browser testing...)
    • hd_de_2000
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ahoeben41" <aldo@...> wrote:

        > I see you removed the "return false" statements from the handleMouse[Down|Up|Move] handlers. I put those there to prevent accidental selections of html elements outside the canvas element. Come to think of it, you only need it for the handleMouseMove handler, and only if currentlyDragging is set.
        >
        > Or does that break things in Firefox? (Ah, brings back memories of the "good old days" of cross-browser testing...)

        Just a leftover of my debugging session until I found out that it didn't work because of the offsetX-thing. I guess I will reinsert the "return false" statements.

        Regards

        Helmut Dersch