Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTViewerNG - High resolution example

  • Paulo Fernandes
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
      And don't forget us mac users, or international keyboard users...
      I think it's best to stick with the traditional shift - zoom in, ctrl
      - zoom out or some key combination that exist in everyone's keyboard A
      and Z for instance?
      Just my 0,02€ ;)

      Com os melhores cumprimentos,

      Paulo Fernandes
      Multimedia

      Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
      Sent from my mobile phone.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
      e Multimédia
      Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
      4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
      Tel. +351 252 119 375
      Fax. +351 252 119 375

      No dia 2010/02/01, às 16:20, Jan Martin <janmartin@...>

    • hd_de_2000
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ahoeben41" <aldo@...> wrote:

        > I see you removed the "return false" statements from the handleMouse[Down|Up|Move] handlers. I put those there to prevent accidental selections of html elements outside the canvas element. Come to think of it, you only need it for the handleMouseMove handler, and only if currentlyDragging is set.
        >
        > Or does that break things in Firefox? (Ah, brings back memories of the "good old days" of cross-browser testing...)

        Just a leftover of my debugging session until I found out that it didn't work because of the offsetX-thing. I guess I will reinsert the "return false" statements.

        Regards

        Helmut Dersch