Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTViewerNG - High resolution example

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
      Jan, I am looking at my laptop keyboard right now, and trust me, there are 2 different keys with + sign on them! :)
      Assuming you're looking for the numpad + key, mine is activated by pressing Fn key and ";". So look again on your keypad, I think you're missing something... ;)

      Best regards,
      Andrei Zdetovetchi

      CSVD - http://www.csvd.ro/
      -
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto
      http://www.vimeo.com/zdeto
      http://www.twitter.com/zdeto
      http://zdeto.tumblr.com/

      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ahoeben41" <aldo@...> wrote:

        > I see you removed the "return false" statements from the handleMouse[Down|Up|Move] handlers. I put those there to prevent accidental selections of html elements outside the canvas element. Come to think of it, you only need it for the handleMouseMove handler, and only if currentlyDragging is set.
        >
        > Or does that break things in Firefox? (Ah, brings back memories of the "good old days" of cross-browser testing...)

        Just a leftover of my debugging session until I found out that it didn't work because of the offsetX-thing. I guess I will reinsert the "return false" statements.

        Regards

        Helmut Dersch