Re: PTViewerNG - High resolution example

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
      maybe this was reported already, anyway, the lo-rez version works great, but
      the hi-rez version is crazy... www.vrlog.net/temp/crazy-pano.m4v(screencast)

      the viewer is awesome. I can't wait until there are some more standard
      navigation controls. it is really promising already! really nice work.

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

      www.360cities.net - The world's best panoramic photography
      See us on the BBC
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/8176497.stm
      See us on WIRED www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/12/panoramic-photo-prague/

    • hd_de_2000
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ahoeben41" <aldo@...> wrote:

        > I see you removed the "return false" statements from the handleMouse[Down|Up|Move] handlers. I put those there to prevent accidental selections of html elements outside the canvas element. Come to think of it, you only need it for the handleMouseMove handler, and only if currentlyDragging is set.
        >
        > Or does that break things in Firefox? (Ah, brings back memories of the "good old days" of cross-browser testing...)

        Just a leftover of my debugging session until I found out that it didn't work because of the offsetX-thing. I guess I will reinsert the "return false" statements.

        Regards

        Helmut Dersch