Re: erasing tripod shadow

  • guillaume_fulchiron
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
      rvHD <vromuald@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > Don't know if it has already been shown.
      > A very limited trick to erase the tripod shadow : if you shoot for HDR
      > with bracketting, you can insert the brighter image with a mask over
      > the shadow on the resulting blended image.
      > Better to see it :
      > http://www.photoslareunion.com/OmbreTrepied/TripodShadow.html
      >
      > Romuald

      Hi Romuald,
      thanks for sharing your smart trick :-)

      I suggest you add a link in the PanoTools wiki, somewhere at the Zenith and Nadir section :
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Zenith_and_Nadir_editing_overview

      Cheers,

      G.
    • Carl von Einem
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        Good idea... done. BTW you could also open an account an add that
        yourself, if you want to.

        Cheers,
        Carl

        Posted by: "guillaume_fulchiron"