Re: PTViewerNG - High resolution example

  • Robert Bilsland
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
      Helmet,

      This is something that I had recently started reading up on too, it's an amazing new area to develop in. I look forward to seeing your future developments.

      Bob Bilsland.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hd_de_2000" <der@...> wrote:

      > The image is courtesy Jan Vinckbrug, thanks to him and the many
      > others who provided examples.
      > <http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/PTViewerNG/PTViewerNG.html>
      >
      > I made a few changes to the viewer: there is a max panspeed,
      > users can now navigate using the numpadkeys, tilting is limited
      > to vertical up/down. Hope this makes the viewer suitable
      > for our elder members.
      >
      > May I also ask to not distribute this viewer or use it in your
      > own webpages. There will be a properly versioned distribution with
      > open license in the near future.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Helmut Dersch

    • hd_de_2000
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ahoeben41" <aldo@...> wrote:

        > I see you removed the "return false" statements from the handleMouse[Down|Up|Move] handlers. I put those there to prevent accidental selections of html elements outside the canvas element. Come to think of it, you only need it for the handleMouseMove handler, and only if currentlyDragging is set.
        >
        > Or does that break things in Firefox? (Ah, brings back memories of the "good old days" of cross-browser testing...)

        Just a leftover of my debugging session until I found out that it didn't work because of the offsetX-thing. I guess I will reinsert the "return false" statements.

        Regards

        Helmut Dersch