Re: sony bloggie mhs-pm5 -- request for reviews

  • tom_a_sparks
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2010
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "gohnoriko" <goh@...> wrote:

      > Dear all
      >
      > I am considering the Sony Bloggie MHS-PM5, at least I was until I read the attached unsettling review on the Sony Style website (Sony Style is Sony's online shop: http://www.sonystyle.com/).
      >
      > Do any of you have experience with the 360-degree video? Samples that we can view? Any help much appreciated.
      >
      > -goh-
      > Goh Kawai, Oregon Coast, USA
      sorry for the late reply did you see the youtube video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9yJkRYeCGQ>
      and
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjVodf2Bnwg> ?
    • onezebra1
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 9, 2010
        Here's a short 13.8 MB video test of the Blogoie 360 camera shot in 1280 X 720 30P mode (factory default setting). The clear lens cover has been removed for this shot.

        This was early morning and it was very overcast which made for moderately low light.
        http://www.indiavrtours.com/video/morning.mp4

        Roger Berry