Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New iPad from Apple

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 156 , Jan 31, 2010
      On 1/31/2010 3:29 PM, erik_leeman's hamster got loose on the keyboard
      and typed ...:
      > To is, or not to is..... what was the question?

      I believe it was "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck
      could chuck wood?" although I may be wrong and it was really about
      iWoodchucks.

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin wrote:
      >>
      >> On 1/31/2010 3:01 PM, erik_leeman's hamster got loose on the keyboard
      >> and typed ...:
      >>> Are you saying now that you didn't say what you said when you said it?
      >>
      >> "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is." =8^)

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large
    • Thomas Kr├╝ger
      Message 156 of 156 , Feb 1 12:08 PM
        The movie from funnyordie.co.uk is great!! :handshake: