Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Help with Prof. Dersch's non plug-in player

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 31, 2010
      I tried Chromium (i didn't want to endager my Firefox installation) and
      it works like a charm.

      Downloaded the build from here:
      http://khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Getting_a_WebGL_Implementation
      and followed the instructions on the page.
      On Windows i used the installer and changed the icon on my desktop from
      C:\Users\[...]\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\chrome.exe
      C:\Users\[...]\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\chrome.exe
      --no-sandbox --enable-webgl

      Best regards
      Bernhard