RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New iPad from Apple

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 156 , Jan 31, 2010
      I would have thought that HD video would use up some cpu.. apparently not,
      if the only reason not to use flash is the cpu.

      Or maybe it's a lazy scapegoat of an answer.

      1. This is generation 1. All gen 1 products are expensive and
      generally suck

      2. In a few years, this form factor is going to be faster than today's
      notebooks and be able to actually run a normal OS.

      3. Publishers will need to move to electronic based viewing completely
      to support videos, cross content linking, lower creation costs, decrease the
      perishability of content etc

      4. Someone quickly is going to create a product that doesn't resist
      what people want.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.seeit360.net

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

      404-551-4275

      Message 156 of 156 , Feb 1, 2010
        The movie from funnyordie.co.uk is great!! :handshake: