Re: [PanoToolsNG] What HTML editor for Mac?

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 31, 2010
      I don't doubt your word. I appreciate the info...

      Keith Martin wrote:
      > Sometime around 31/1/10 (at 11:15 -0800) Ken Warner said:
      >
      >> Filezilla? Really? I use Filezilla all the time. Works
      >> pretty good on my PC. Not good for the Mac??? I was
      >> going to download it....
      >
      > Feel free! But I have tested it against a number of other Mac FTP apps.

    • Andrew Crawford
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 3, 2010
        Ken Warner wrote:
        > What are you guys favorites?

        I generally use JEdit, which is available for Mac, Windows and Linux.
        It's more of a programmer's editor, though it has some nice features for
        HTML, including syntax hilighting and tag auto-close.

        http://www.jedit.org/

        Aptana Studio is a fairly popular IDE (Integrated Development
        Environment) but, may be overkill if you are just editing HTML. There
        is an open source and a commercial version.

        http://www.aptana.org/

        RapidWeaver is one of the more popular graphical web design tools for
        MacOS X. It's commercial software but, they do offer a free trial:

        http://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/

        Best,