PTViewerNG - High resolution example

  • hd_de_2000
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 31, 2010
      The image is courtesy Jan Vinckbrug, thanks to him and the many
      others who provided examples.
      <http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/PTViewerNG/PTViewerNG.html>

      I made a few changes to the viewer: there is a max panspeed,
      users can now navigate using the numpadkeys, tilting is limited
      to vertical up/down. Hope this makes the viewer suitable
      for our elder members.

      May I also ask to not distribute this viewer or use it in your
      own webpages. There will be a properly versioned distribution with
      open license in the near future.

      Regards

      Helmut Dersch
    • hd_de_2000
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "ahoeben41" <aldo@...> wrote:

        > I see you removed the "return false" statements from the handleMouse[Down|Up|Move] handlers. I put those there to prevent accidental selections of html elements outside the canvas element. Come to think of it, you only need it for the handleMouseMove handler, and only if currentlyDragging is set.
        >
        > Or does that break things in Firefox? (Ah, brings back memories of the "good old days" of cross-browser testing...)

        Just a leftover of my debugging session until I found out that it didn't work because of the offsetX-thing. I guess I will reinsert the "return false" statements.

        Regards

        Helmut Dersch