Just the tour, or the high res equirectangular image too?

  • LoveFilm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
      I'm curious to see how many panographers include the high res equirectangular source file in addition to the VR tours when they complete a job.

      I myself usually include it because I feel it adds significant value to my work, especially since the images can make such stunning prints.

      Depending on the client, I might include the equirect as a complimentary service, or sometimes charge them a small fee.
    • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
        We at recorridosvirtuales.com always offer the equirectangular for free.

        --