VR Photography book - discount ending

  • Scott Highton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      VR friends,

      This is a reminder that there are only two days remaining to get the
      15% pre-order discount for my book Virtual Reality Photography. It is
      at press and scheduled to ship (worldwide) in April.

      The book includes 24 chapters in four sections:
      1) Photography Basics
      2) Panoramic VR Imaging
      2) Object VR Imaging
      4) Business Practices

      Virtual Reality Photography
      8.5"x11" softcover format, 320 pages with over 300 illustrations,
      full color
      $44.95 (USD)

      The limited time pre-order discount of 15% is good until January 31
      ($38.20 USD + S&H).

      To take a look inside the book, and to place a pre-order, please go to:

      http://www.vrphotography.com/bookpromo.html

      Finally, some of you have expressed interest in an electronic edition
      of this book, which would allow significantly reduced shipping and
      handling charges for foreign customers (under $10.00 US, instead of
      $28.95). With the announcement of Apple's iPad and iBooks Store
      earlier this week, that is another possibility for the future.
      Currently, we're considering a PDF version on CD or DVD. Color
      illustrations and photographs are critical to the content of this
      book, so most of the other e-book formats are unacceptable. We're
      trying to determine if there's sufficient interest in an electronic
      format before we consider production. Please drop me a note (with any
      comments, if you'd like) if you're interested in this as an option.

      Regards,

      Scott Highton
      Author, Virtual Reality Photography
      http://www.vrphotography.com