Hitler responds to the iPad

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010
    • Richard Gillespie
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010

        > I have a really good sense of humor, but this is not funny.
        > It was not funny for me and I am not Jewish or German, but I am a Mac Guy.
        > What would have been funny or funnier, is if the creator could
        > have use Bill Gates face, head, or something ³Microsoftish.²
        > Maybe, the creator thought we would think of Hitler as Bill Gates,
        > but there has only been one Hitler, and God forbid, we see another.
        >

        > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/28/hitler-reacts-to-the-ipad_n_440265.ht
        > ml

      • Rick Drew
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010
          It was darn funny. I passed it on to all my friends. German, Jewish and
          everyone else.

        • Bernhard Vogl
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010
            It's even funnier if you know the movie and understand German...

            Mit besten Grüßen
            Bernhard
          • luca vascon
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010
              HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!
              Totally agree.
              It is not the only time they are disappointing me.
              Iphone: I wanted a 100 percent screen real substitute to my PALM and a
              phone.
              Portables: I wanted a 12" screen sleek small and powerful laptop, to play
              music.
              I got large bezels 13" without firewire (MOTU or higher sound card user
              here... you buy the computer ACCORDING to the soundcard, I keep the G4.)
              I wanted a really portable tablet netbook with real resolution screen and
              usbs to control the camera. I got an iPAD.

              Once again, for MY OWN NEEDS Apple can go to hell.

              2010/1/30 Rick Drew <rick@...>

              > It was darn funny. I passed it on to all my friends. German, Jewish and
              > everyone else.

              Luca Vascon.

              www.canalview.it
              www.officinepanottiche.com

            • Keith Martin
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010
                Sometime around 30/1/10 (at 01:14 +0100) luca vascon said:

                >Once again, for MY OWN NEEDS Apple can go to hell.

                Or, to put it in a slightly less inflammatory form, it isn't for you...

              • Trausti Hraunfjord
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010
                  Someone please make a Windows video campaign ad, with Bush in the leading
                  role.

                  Just use old news footage, where he is being himself.

                  Sorry if that sounded too hateful towards Windows :)

                  Trausti

                  On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 8:31 PM, Keith Martin <keith@...> wrote:

                  > Sometime around 30/1/10 (at 01:14 +0100) luca vascon said:
                  >
                  > >Once again, for MY OWN NEEDS Apple can go to hell.
                  >
                  > Or, to put it in a slightly less inflammatory form, it isn't for you...

                • Ken Warner
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010
                    You mean something like this?

                    http://pancyl.com/images/Bushthefinger.gif

                    It makes me so proud to be an American...

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 29, 2010
                      A real statesman showing off. ...err.... a united-states man

                      Let's just be glad he's gone, and leave it at that.

                      Cancel the windows video campaign... seeing his face again made me sick.

                      Trausti

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 30, 2010
                        You are right, I'm burning, cause I had great expectations. I was really
                        believing in a fantastic netbook killer, sleek, fully functional tablet,
                        proudly and bravely without keyboard... Maybe not cheap, but something you
                        really feel compelled to save money for

                        2010/1/30 Keith Martin <keith@...>

                        > Sometime around 30/1/10 (at 01:14 +0100) luca vascon said:
                        >
                        > >Once again, for MY OWN NEEDS Apple can go to hell.
                        >
                        > Or, to put it in a slightly less inflammatory form, it isn't for you...

                        Luca Vascon.

                        www.canalview.it
                        www.officinepanottiche.com

                      • jrgen_schrader
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 30, 2010
                          Brillantly spotted but without understanding German it's only half the fun.

                          Cheers
                          Jürgen

                          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

                          > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/28/hitler-reacts-to-the-ipad_n_440265.html

                        • Hans
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 30, 2010

                            > Brillantly spotted but without understanding German it's only half the fun.

                            Ich versteh Deutch aber ich habe probleme mit multitasking.

                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 30, 2010
                              Am 30.01.2010 21:08, schrieb jrgen_schrader:

                              > Brillantly spotted but without understanding German it's only half the fun.

                              Or knowing the film. As far as
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downfall_%28film%29 tells it was shown in
                              the USA as well. Apparently the the iPad parody wasn't the first one
                              using this scene...

                            • bohonus
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jan 30, 2010

                                > Am 30.01.2010 21:08, schrieb jrgen_schrader:
                                >
                                > > Brillantly spotted but without understanding German it's only half the fun.
                                >
                                > Or knowing the film. As far as
                                > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downfall_%28film%29 tells it was shown in
                                > the USA as well. Apparently the the iPad parody wasn't the first one
                                > using this scene...

                                The parody for the Nikon D3X is most excellent and well researched. By far my favorite of these.
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 30, 2010
                                  Am 30.01.2010 21:44, schrieb Hans:

                                  > Ich versteh Deutch aber ich habe probleme mit multitasking.

                                  Me too. I had to turn off the speakers to actually force me to read the
                                  subtitles...

                                • luca vascon
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jan 30, 2010
                                    I can now understand Deutch a bit, no problem with multitasking...
                                    .... too many hours spent with JAPANESE ANIMES AND SUBTITLES!!!
                                    8-D

                                    2010/1/30 Erik Krause <erik.krause@...>

                                    > Am 30.01.2010 21:44, schrieb Hans:
                                    >
                                    > > Ich versteh Deutch aber ich habe probleme mit multitasking.
                                    >
                                    > Me too. I had to turn off the speakers to actually force me to read the
                                    > subtitles...
                                    >
                                    > --
                                    > Erik Krause
                                    > http://www.erik-krause.de

                                    Luca Vascon.

                                    www.canalview.it
                                    www.officinepanottiche.com

                                  • Mark D. Fink
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Feb 1, 2010

                                      My brother is a pilot with Delta, so maybe that influences my choice for my
                                      favorite version:

                                      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_9TIi76a4>

                                      I especially like the very last subtitle...

                                      Mark
                                      www.pinnacle-vr.com
                                      www.northernlight.net