Aussie photographers?

  • Eduardo Hutter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      <snip>Sorry if this comes duplicated but I guess my first message was filtered as spam because of
      the original subject.</snip>

      I just read this and thought I should give a heads-up for you guys in
      Australia:

      The federal govt. will help small business in the tourism industry with
      funds to get online. Specifically, the Federal Tourism Minister says
      "...giving them a virtual tour online will help improve the
      attractiveness of tourist destinations,”.

      The full article can be found at http://tinyurl.com/ycbrzby

      cheers