Re: [PanoToolsNG] thinking like publishers

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2010
      Interesting ideas.
      I believe most failures come from "expecting" your clients to come to you
      based on your work and their imagination from how they can use your product.
      Elimination client barriers is the key. Effective utilization of our product
      by general businesses is well below 1% in my opinion and that's nobody's
      fault but our own... and maybe apple's.
      not not really..

      Sacha Griffin
      Southern Digital Solutions LLC