Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Call for content: 360-degree screen in Plymouth (February)

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 27, 2010
      On Jan 26, 2010, at 4:49 PM, bohonus wrote:

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "prague" <360cities@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > And Aristophanes probably didn't shoot very good panos
      > >
      > > :-P
      >
      > Correct, in the ancient world that was the job of these gentlemen instead-
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/yk8c2pt

      LOL!!! Almost wet my pants laughing. I bet the spartans would have made some kick-ass panos. No one would dare refuse to sign a release or tell them tripods were not allowed.

      I know that at least a few of catch your humor. I have enjoyed it ever since you wrote the compression haiku many years ago.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      (h)864-461-3504