Re: Virtual Tour Software

  • aacaetano
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 25, 2010
      Stuert and Roger,

      I am now at the same stage you were some months ago: trying to choose the best software to build Virtual Tours and to publish them. So, after all these months, what is your opinion about Pano2VR? Are you still satisfied with the results? And witch viewer are you using?

      Maybe you, or someone else, can give me some additional information:
      Is it possible to have the Virtual Tour hosted in your server and give a piece of code to the customer so that he can embed the tour in his website (avoiding popup windows) as he does with youtube videos?
      Is it possible to integrate videos in the virtual tour? In witch way? In a separate frame or glued to a specified place of the panorama?
      I've been trying Tourweaver 5.0 Pro, and I like the GUI, because of my zero knowledge of programming language but I have some doubts about the easy way to integrate it with the customer's website. It seams to me that I have to give him all the files.

      Thanks
      António