Re: CNN Haiti 360 video

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 24, 2010
      the movies could be stabilized easily in software -- extract a rectilinear front view and track that. A wide angle view from high up can be readily tracked. Tracking software could also set the scene vertical in one or two frames and that would be enough for setting uprightness. Export that camera track (ignoring translations) to a 3d program with the equirectangular panorama frames mapped to a sphere locked (child of a parent) to the camera. Clone the camera and smooth the motion curves of that camera

      Peter M