Panoramas of Roquebrune Cap-Martin (near Menton and Monaco)

  • Philippe Laval
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello,

      First thanks for the responses for the use of a polarizing filter
      during panoramic shooting.
      I understand the problem of angle change.

      For those who want to see more views of the French Riviera, here are
      two new panoramas.
      The chirch is very interresting to visit. This is a typical baroque
      style church.
      I will try to show you the inside soon.

      http://www.nice-panorama.com/Roquebrune/index.php

      Regards