Re: What's the cheapest GPS for Nikon?

  • prague
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2010
      If your dad has the patience, the i-blue 747 (i have it)

      or the holux m241 (don't have but i want) which seems better - time display, takes aaa battery. time display can be a life saver - take a photo of the time display and you know the offset :)

      if you set up the sync program for him, it is just a 5 minute operation to download track / geotag the photos afterward.

      and he can use these devices also just to save geo tracks, which can be fun by itself for some people :)