Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: China did it again... stealing and ripping

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 21, 2010
      Hi Hans,

      I have already captured screenshots. Your idea of charging them with my doubled fees, sounds nice but honestly I don't know if it's a realistic one. I will relate this to my lawyers. But looking on their Case pages, there are no direct links, only some screenshots. And I am in doubt that those are real clients.
      On the www.misnono.com website, on the footer is written that is designed and maintained by www.gegoge.com! So this looks suspicious to me...

      Considering that not long ago, in the last year, a few of my panoramas were taken from flickr, and not only mine, but a lot of other members on this list, and placed on a Bulgarian website www.pan0.net and after a little storm in a glass of water, nothing has changed... my panos are still on that website, after a lot of discussions on flickr and emails sent from IVRPA and other members to the thief... I am thinking that the community is powerless in cases like this. I see no results. Everything settles after a while, and the thiefs are carrying on... nothing happens. This is depressing.

      Best regards,
      Andrei Zdetovetchi

      CSVD - http://www.csvd.ro/
      -