Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Lightest Panohead?

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 19, 2010
      On 1/19/2010 6:54 PM, Paul Fretheim's hamster got loose on the keyboard
      and typed ...:
      >> You do have a wireless release so you won't touch the camera during each
      >> bracketed shot, right?
      >>
      >> Pat Swovelin
      >> Cool Guy @ Large
      >
      > Yes I use a remote shutter release. It's wired though, but seems to
      > work fine.

      As long as it keeps your mitts off the camera that's all that counts.
      Doing it wirelessly is a plus because you're not tethered to the camera.

      > Paul

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large
    • Pat Swovelin
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 19, 2010
        On 1/19/2010 6:54 PM, Paul Fretheim's hamster got loose on the keyboard
        and typed ...:
        >> You do have a wireless release so you won't touch the camera during each
        >> bracketed shot, right?
        >>
        >> Pat Swovelin
        >> Cool Guy @ Large
        >
        > Yes I use a remote shutter release. It's wired though, but seems to
        > work fine.

        As long as it keeps your mitts off the camera that's all that counts.
        Doing it wirelessly is a plus because you're not tethered to the camera.

        > Paul

        Pat Swovelin
        Cool Guy @ Large