Re: Gel filters for fisheye - where to get?

  • Krzysztof
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 1, 2006

      > On Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 18:40, Hans Nyberg wrote:
      >
      > > You can do everything in Photoshop now.
      >
      > ...except polarizing.

      What about neutral density filters ?

      Regards,
      Krzysztof
    • Rik Littlefield
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 3, 2006
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...>
        wrote:

        > Doesn't the -d switch help? Ok, you get non-interpolated
        > data this way, but wouldn't this be even better for a
        > close investigation?
        >
        > Ah, and could you send me the hacked dcraw version binary?

        Erik, I sent you some emails containing everything I have.

        For benefit of PanoTools NG, here's what Dave Coffin told me when I
        asked him how to get absolutely raw sensor values:

        > The dcraw command with everything disabled is:
        >
        > dcraw -4 -d -j -k 0 -m -n -t 0
        >
        > You also need to add a line after calling identify():
        >
        > FORC4 pre_mul[c] = 1;
        >
        > Maybe there should be a command-line option for that.

        On quick scan, I can't find such an option in the current version, so
        I guess the hack is still required to run these experiments.

        --Rik