virtual tour with video panoramas

  • tom_a_sparks
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2010
      I looking for software that can create a virtual tour with video panoramas?
    • erik_leeman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2010
        Could this be what you're looking for?

        'Creating a panoramic video with Pano2VR'
        <http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Video_Panorama_Tutorial>

        And a tutorial video:
        <http://gardengnomesoftware.com/tutorial.php?movid=15>

        Cheers!

        Erik Leeman

        <http://www.erikleeman.com>
        <http://www.flickr.com/photos/erik-nl>

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "erik_leeman" <erik.leeman@...> wrote:

          > Could this be what you're looking for?

          <snip>

          I was looking at something like interactive video of the 1990's
          ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_video )

          1. see a static photo panorama with hotspots or
          a static panorama video with hotspots

          2. click on a hotspot
          3. watch a in-motion panorama video to the selected hotspot
          4. go to 1.
          wash, rinse and repeat :)

          the only option I can see is panosalado with its videowarp mode
          ( http://www.eyesee360.com/videowarp/flash/ )

          tom
        • rami_kolor
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
            We have been experiencing video stitching... is that what you are looking for? http://www.autopano.net/blog-en/2008/09/10/kolor-experiments-video-stitching/

            If you are looking for video incrustation into a 360 virtual tour (eg. video incrusted in a TV display) you may also have a look at the beta version of Autopano Tour: http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/Lastest_Beta

            Rami

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "tom_a_sparks" <tom_a_sparks@...> wrote:

            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "erik_leeman" <erik.leeman@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Could this be what you're looking for?
            > >
            > <snip>
            >
            > I was looking at something like interactive video of the 1990's
            > ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_video )
            >

            > 1. see a static photo panorama with hotspots or
            > a static panorama video with hotspots
            >
            > 2. click on a hotspot
            > 3. watch a in-motion panorama video to the selected hotspot
            > 4. go to 1.
            > wash, rinse and repeat :)
            >
            > the only option I can see is panosalado with its videowarp mode
            > ( http://www.eyesee360.com/videowarp/flash/ )
            >
            > tom

          • panometr
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
              Tom,
              How about Lucid (lucid.it) or KrPano (krpano.com/video)?
              Lucid Viewer doesn't allow you to specify pan value after opening a new (video)panorama.
              Karol

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "tom_a_sparks" <tom_a_sparks@...> wrote:

              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "erik_leeman" <erik.leeman@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Could this be what you're looking for?
              > >
              > <snip>
              >
              > I was looking at something like interactive video of the 1990's
              > ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_video )
              >

              > 1. see a static photo panorama with hotspots or
              > a static panorama video with hotspots
              >
              > 2. click on a hotspot
              > 3. watch a in-motion panorama video to the selected hotspot
              > 4. go to 1.
              > wash, rinse and repeat :)
              >
              > the only option I can see is panosalado with its videowarp mode
              > ( http://www.eyesee360.com/videowarp/flash/ )
              >
              > tom

            • tom_a_sparks
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panometr" <k_kwiatek@...> wrote:

                > Tom,
                > How about Lucid (lucid.it) or KrPano (krpano.com/video)?
                > Lucid Viewer doesn't allow you to specify pan value after opening a new (video)panorama.
                > Karol

                basically I want to be able to put both panoramic photos and videos together into one virtual tour

                tom