Dual movie control from single movie interaction

  • jeffreycb2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      There was a web site I saw last year that had a before and after
      panorama in separate movies with both reacting together from the
      interaction from either movie window.
      I have read that Livestage can do this function, is there any other
      package that makes this possible?

      Jeffrey
    • Flemming V. Larsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        Helmuth Dersch made a sample doing that with PTVviewer, but I can't find the
        link to a working sample ;-(
        and I can't remember how it was done; !

        Spi-V has another approach with splits creen
        http://www.fieldofview.com/spv/show.php?dcr=split.dcr&file=euromast.xml

        > There was a web site I saw last year that had a before and after
        > panorama in separate movies with both reacting together from the
        > interaction from either movie window.
        > I have read that Livestage can do this function, is there any other
        > package that makes this possible?
        >
        > Jeffrey

      • Serge Maandag (yahoo)
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
          > There was a web site I saw last year that had a before and after
          > panorama in separate movies with both reacting together from the
          > interaction from either movie window.
          > I have read that Livestage can do this function, is there any other
          > package that makes this possible?

          I used ptviewer for it on my previous site. You can see it on
          http://panorama.maandag.com/old.html if you click the "here" link on the
          bottom line of the page.

          I once explained how it works on this list. That explanation can be found
          here:
          http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive/msg/40940#msg40940

          Serge.