Re: PTGui Blend Priority and Enblend

    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 10, 2010
      Am 10.01.2010 22:21, schrieb Ken Warner:
      > ...and Enblend 4.0 is the only blender I know that has this problem.

      Any program has bugs. The interesting point is, that it doesn't happen
      if you simply load a couple of images and leave them all in the same
      position. No idea what exactly causes the stop error in your case.

      > I have thoughts about this that I will keep to myself.

      That's better, yes ;-) I already posted to the hugin-ptx group.
      Hopefully Christoph Spiel will read...

      At least I found a workaround: specify -a additional enblend parameter
      in Options->Plugins...

      Message 39 of 39 , Jan 10, 2010