Hi All. My first PanoTool composition

  • gadieide
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      Hi All. i am a new member for this lists. I joined in order to find information about needs which panotools answered. I am very happy to say that with help from Carl von Einem and Rogier Wolff, I managed to complete the task even without asking further.
      I photographed many photos of the moon from the last partial eclipse and wanted to convert them to a movie. I Used the instructions in this page
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Time_lapse_stabilization
      And with trial and error made this film (I used Picasa to make the film itself as the tricky task was the alignment rather than the film)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqEdDqWNGfg

      So thank you very much for the help. I will continue to participate as a listener since the software seems very useful for other needs as well.
      Regards,
      Gadi