Re: [PanoToolsNG] Prime Time tour

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
      The photography is well done. I especially like how well prepped and
      propped the house is. As an aside I find when I shoot stills clients
      seem to understand the benefit of this. When I shoot VR most seem to
      think it isn't worth the extra effort. Of course, in this case much of
      the prop placement is being paid for by advertisers :-)

      Mostly I'm surprised anyone is still using iPix. I thought they were
      dead. I'm nearly as surprised iPix can do this much.

      I /really/ dislike loading an entirely new page for each room. And once
      you experience full screen, lack of it is really disappointing. That
      said, I expect the reason for both is that they wanted a full html
      page's worth of information (ads) to go with each room. You have to
      wonder if there isn't a better way.

      Really nice to see this kind of tour in such a high profile setting. I
      would love to see the visitor stats and know how traffic for this tour
      differs from a traditional still photo slide show tour.

      Thanks for pointing this out, Rick.

      --
      Scott Witte