Panoramic Photography Conference

  • Don Bain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      We are pleased and excited to announce "Tucson 2010" - The
      International Panoramic Photography Conference.

      It will be held in Tucson, Arizona, April 14-18, 2010, presented
      jointly by the IVRPA and the IAPP (International VR Photography
      Association and International Association of Panoramic Photographers).

      We hope to make this the best and biggest conference ever, bringing
      together everyone interested in any form of panoramic photography.

      There will be a day of tutorials, lots of talks, in-depth technical
      sessions, vendors, field trips, two wine and beer receptions, a
      banquet, a panoramic print show, meetings with video links for
      international members, lots of opportunities to meet each other. We
      have managed to keep the cost low (only $250) and arranged an amazing
      deal on hotel rooms (luxury for $75 a night, single or double).

      It will be spring in the desert, and all your rowdy friends will be
      there. Plan now to attend Tucson 2010!

      More info to follow, and there is already a website: http://Tucson2010.com

      See you there,
      Don Bain (IVRPA)