Re: [PanoToolsNG] Italiano/English Translation anyone? - try Google?

  • Eric O'Brien
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
      You might also try Google's Translated version:

      <http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nital.it%2Fexperience%2Fgigapixel.php

      There are a number of language translation programs/services on the
      web. Look around. Some give better results than others. Sometimes
      looking at two or three different translation efforts, together, can
      give you enough to piece together meaning.

      From the Google version... an excerpt:

      In previous eXperience, dedicated to stitching panoramas and we saw
      how to merge multiple files to create a single image with higher
      resolution and / or to enlarge the angle of the field until you get a
      panoramic 360 �. Now, using the same concepts, but by increasing the
      number of files of a mosaic stitch, we can reach considerable size,
      how much will depend on the considerable number of files used by the
      power and computing capabilities of our hardware and software.

      Huh! Well *that* little bit seems a quite reasonable passage in
      "English."

      eo