Re: Another Lightroom discovery

  • Sam Rohn
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2010
      thanks mark, great idea -

      i tried to set this up on a mac using panini, but no go, all i got was an empty panini window, same with Spi-V, cubic navigator, etc -

      anyone with suggestions for another stand alone mac pano views which might do the trick ?

      sam

      - - - - -
      Sam Rohn :: New York City
      360° Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com ::