Harald Woeste book on digital pano photography

  • Abraham Kielcz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      I just finished reading it, but sorry to say that in my novice opinion the title is misleading in that it contains "Mastering" in it. Basics is more like it (maybe).
      Sorry MR. Woeste in case you read this forum, but that's my opinion of your book.

      Abraham Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
        Am 05.01.2010 02:14, schrieb Abraham Kielcz:
        > I just finished reading it, but sorry to say that in my novice
        > opinion the title is misleading in that it contains "Mastering" in
        > it. Basics is more like it (maybe).

        Well, I think he means "Mastering" more in terms of "overcoming
        problems" than in "become master". This was his intention for the german
        version at least where I did a bit of proof-reading. He said he wanted
        to write a more generic book without diving too deep into software
        details...

        best regards
      • Keith Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          >the title is misleading in that it contains "Mastering" in it.
          >Basics is more like it (maybe).

          Thanks for the info. But don't put *too* much importance on the
          details of a title that's almost certainly created by a marketing
          department! It is not unusual (or even unreasonable) for something to
          be called "mastering the basics...".

        • Abraham Kielcz
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
            I just didn't gain much info reading his book at all. I still say his is clever sells man and his title is misleading. Of course its my MHO.
            For instance he rants for many pages how he tried to shoot desert etc

            Abraham Kelcz

            http://www.erik- krause.de