Re: [PanoToolsNG] 'nuther mirrorless DSLR...

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 4, 2010
      ...yes, I was thinking about that. There is a reflex but it is now
      electronic (on some of them) so how about DSLeR?

      I mean we need more acronyms anyway right?

      Raphaƫl Jacquot wrote:
      > On Sun, 2010-01-03 at 16:49 -0800, Ken Warner wrote:
      >> http://www.dpreview.com/previews/samsungnx10/page2.asp
      >
      > technically, with no mirror, it's NOT a DSLR...

    • luca vascon
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 6, 2010
        No. Not any single 4/3 around.
        But in agnos site you can get D80 raws...

        2010/1/6 bohonus <bradford@...>

        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I tested tthe sigma, and the results were terryfingly good.
        > > :-)
        > >

        > Was it the Sigma 4.5mm? Have you any RAW shots done with m4/3 I can take a
        > look at?

        Luca Vascon.

        www.canalview.it
        www.officinepanottiche.com