Times Square New Year 2003 - 2010

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
      Jook Leung has again created an amazing panorama from Times Square.
      I have made a special 2003-2010 feature with all his New Years panoramas

      http://www.panoramas.dk/New-Year/times-square.html

      Hans
    • dalileis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
        Wow, always stunning work from Jook.

        Cool cat with a cool cap on a cool New Years Eve. ;)
      • needakeeper
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
          Awesome-I am so glad I got to see them!